IPAS clinicians utilize an array of evidenced based treatment interventions to assist clients in reaching their mental health goals. Our clinicians use an interactive approach that focuses on providing support, understanding, and constructive feedback to clients using a relational approach. Our goal is to empower you to make positive choices for a more satisfying life. We help our clients explore and understand life, build on their strengths, and learn new and more effective coping skills. Therapy is a great place to stop, slow down, and figure out what’s not working in your life and we are here to support you through the process.
- Stress management
- Family -Work-life balance
- Depression, Anxiety
- Identity issues regarding culture, race
- Multicultural concerns, discrimination, sexual harassment,
- Career concerns
- Relationship issues
- Early and mid-career professionals; graduate students
- Individuals working in tech industry, higher education
- Racial and ethnic minorities
- Parents, Blended Families
- LGBTQ community
Psychotherapy sessions are typically 50 minutes. Our clinicians are available via telehealth and in-person appointments occur in Gilroy, CA.