Forensic Psychology is the application of specialized psychological knowledge to provide information relevant to a legal question. The goal is to assist judges, attorneys, jurors, and law enforcement agencies in making their decisions related to a law or statute.
IPAS offers testing in the areas of Forensic, Medico-Legal, and Neuropsychological Assessment. Our team brings over a decade of experience as forensic and neuropsychological specialists, expert witness, and consultation and supervision services to attorneys, courts, and licensed psychologists. Our specialties include:
- Forensic & Consultation Services
- Issues of Competency
- Offenders with a Mental Health Disorder
- Case Consultations and Medical Records Review
- Litigation Consultation
- Medical/Legal Evaluations for Worker’s Compensation and Personal Injury
- Risk Assessment (violence and suicide)
If you should have any questions or would like to discuss how IPAS can be of service, please feel free to send us an email.